Undergraduate Admissions in the Ghulam Ishaq Khan Institute for the Academic Year 2010 are now open
Important dates for admissions 2010
Availability of Prospectus ———April 18, 2010
Last date for receipt of Admission Forms—–June 11, 2010
Dispatch of Entry-test Admit Cards———June 18, 2010
Last date for receipt of SAT- II Scores——July 04, 2010
GIKI Undergraduate Admission Test———July 04, 2010
Announcement of Results————July 09, 2010
Commencement Ceremony ———–August 21, 2010
The applicants must have one of the following qualifications with at least 60% overall marks or equivalent grade. Applicants must also secure at least 60% marks or equivalent grade in Mathematics and Physics.
1. HSSC (Pre-Engineering) with Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry
2. Three A-levels (Advanced Level General Certificate of Education) in Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry (D or above grade Mathematics and Physics) and seven O-levels.
3. American or Canadian High School Diploma with Mathematics (with calculus) Physics and Chemistry.
4. International Baccalaureate (IB) Diploma with Mathematics (with calculus), Physics and Chemistry.
5. B.Sc. with Physics and Mathematics
6. Three year polytechnic diploma, in the same discipline as faculty applied for, from a Pakistani Board of Technical Education.
7. HSSC (Pre-Medical) having completed Additional Mathematics with at least 60% marks in the subject.
For further Details go to: http://www.giki.edu.pk/Admissions/UndergraduateAdmissions.htm